- We provide a Free Initial Evaluation – thirty-minute telephone consultation.
- The initial consultation will give you an opportunity to ask specific questions about our approach.
- Our approach is based upon our philosophy designed to help families and friends understand and effectively respond to the complexity of a loved one’s cult involvement.
- When an Intervention/Mediation might be appropriate and an overview how to prepare.
- Review basics of situation and family’s concerns, including impressions from each family member.
- Information gathering on leader and group.
- What does the group believe?
- What are the practices?
- How does the group gain loyalty and submission?
- What is the ‘experience’?
- Why people join and leave high-control, abusive groups?
- Time Requirement: One-day
- Our associates are consultants, psychotherapists, and counselors, many of whom themselves are former cultists or have been exposed to destructive cults or other coercive influence techniques.
- They have specialized training and/or experience working with people who may have been harmed by individuals and groups.
- Cult Recovery assists group members and their families make the sometimes difficult transition from coercion to renewed individual choice.
Since 1984, we have helped people with destructive cults, mind control, brainwashing, parental alienation, estrangement, abusive relationships, gurus, multi-level marketing, violent extremism and other forms of undue influence.
Our approach is based upon our philosophy designed to help families and friends understand and effectively respond to the complexity of a loved one’s cult involvement.
- Initial Evaluation: We start with a Free Initial Evaluation including a review of your situation.
- Assessment: An one-day in-depth assessment and evaluation of your situation. We listen to your concerns, ask questions and share our extensive knowledge and experience about what can work in your specific situation. We will then recommend an approach that will be unique to meet your needs. We look forward to hearing from you.
To get started…
- Preferably complete the Background Information for Case Evaluation, and/or
- Call to schedule Free Initial Evaluation (215-467-4939).